Consulting and Professional Services
SKIP, Inc. offers a wide range of services that ensure a community can reach its goals to support children of incarcerated parents (CIPs) and their families. Our solutions are designed to minimize the financial and personal hardships that often accompany program implementation. Our goal is to ensure the success of a community plan by offering flexible and cost effective programs that are administered with a high level of personalized service.
Our services include:
- District Needs Analysis
- Program Needs Assessment
- Visioning & Mission Development
- Community & Stakeholder Presentations
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Business Process Review
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Communication Plans
- Implementation Management
- Phased Milestone Approach
- Project Team Development
- Technical & Professional Skills Development
- Stakeholder Presentations
- Risk Management
- Research & Reporting
- Data Planning and Validation
- Recommendations for Data Collection
- Custom Report Design & Data Management
- Data Definition for District-wide Reporting
- Information Dissemination Plan
- Program Integration
- Integration Analysis
- Integration Plan and Development
- Plan for Continuous Improvement
- Training Services
- Training & Technology Needs Analysis
- Technical Skills Development
- Professional & Personal Skills Development
- Technical Skills Training
- Onsite/Offsite and E-Training Options
- Custom Training Plan
- Support Services
- Counseling & Coaching
- Community Resource Referrals
SKIP, Inc. offers a variety of training options so participants may learn in ways that best suits learning styles, and current budget constraints.
All of our courses are hands-on and role-based, providing communities with specific and relevant information. Custom courses may be designed for new users, those seeking refresher courses or users needing specific task-based training. SKIP, Inc. ensures that we make the tough stuff easy so that programs can be implemented quickly and efficiently.
SKIP, Inc. training programs offers:
- Hands-on training facilitated online or in person
- Basic or advanced curriculum available
- Onsite training for large or small groups
- User training conferences
- Custom designed distance learning programs
Experienced Training Professionals
SKIP, Inc.’s training professionals have direct experience in education, administration, and technology for local, national and global projects. Our expertise spans across industry, culture and geography to bring valuable first-hand experience to the learning process.
Customized Training Options
SKIP, Inc. professionals partner with your community leaders to plan a training program that will meet needs and budget requirements. Our training approach is designed to enable participants to rapidly learn and easily apply new knowledge. We provide your team with introductions to innovative concepts and best practices needed to get up and running without disruption to current responsibilities.
SKIP, Inc.’s training options are designed to meet specific needs and conservative budgets. Available options are:
- Online Training – Join professional instructors and fellow trainees in an online classroom that may be accessed a personal or office computer.
- Onsite Training – All training courses may be facilitated at your facility. Such courses will incur fees for travel and expenses for Instructors.
- Train-the-Trainer – SKIP, Inc. trainers teach district personnel to deliver product specific training to their users. Licensing fees for course curricula may vary.
Training Groups and Audience
Our courses contain specific curricula geared towards training the following groups within the targeted population:
- School and District Administrators
- School Principals & Program Directors
- Teachers & Program Coordinators
- Community Leaders & Advocates
- Caregivers & Families
- Power Users & Trainers
SKIP, Inc.’s structured implementation and best practices ensure a community’s readiness to implement change. Each community reaches its implementation goals by utilizing and resources effectively and efficiently throughout the project.
We understand each district is unique, as are our solutions. SKIP, Inc. professionals will identify the right services to support and enhance program effectiveness overall.
Our team of experienced and knowledgeable service professionals will assess your organization, create a customized plan that identifies community needs, defines goals and establishes appropriate training and implementation steps. SKIP, Inc. will also ensure that an effective learning environment is established. Such a plan will provide optimal knowledge within your team and measurable results and improvement.
A successful SKIP, Inc. implementation will yield:
- Improved relationships with Partners and the community and the population served;
- Innovative usage of current technology;
- Customer empowerment through open communication and feedback channels;
- Improved team relationships and increased team effectiveness; and
- A comprehensive approach to change management and ongoing support.
Our implementation process includes:
- Planning – Detailed work plans, tasks, assignments, schedules, expectations and deliverables.
- Preparation – Prepare the organization, staff, operations, business processes, procedures, technology and communication flow for implementation.
- Pilot – Implement your solution in a sub-set of the organization or population being served. Pilot may be to test, implement quality assurance or to go-live with full deployment.
- Roll-out – Implement a new solution by using a phased or staggered approach
- Completion – Conduct a post-assessment or informal review of system, processes and procedures impacted by program changes. Continually monitor, measure and manage for continuous improvement.
SKIP, Inc. has a stellar reputation working with communities who serve CIPs for over 30 years. Our project management methodology is market-proven and offers innovative solutions. Our team will work in partnership with your community to plan and manage solutions, which includes managing:
- Project scope
- Budget limitations
- Business process re-engineering
- Risks, issues and concerns
- Communications & Status Reports
Our approach to project management is adaptable and affordable. Communities may choose
- 100% onsite project management and oversight, or
- A blended program of both onsite and offsite project management, depending upon specific requirements.
Projects can be managed by a single manager or by special management teams, depending on the scope of your project and the requirements within your community.
The SKIP, Inc. approach and service professionals ensure success by:
- Following world-class standards for high performance and excellence;
- Using proven methods from SKIP, Inc. experiences with satisfied customers;
- Facilitating continuous stakeholder involvement to build collaborative partnerships, minimize costs and promote widespread buy-in throughout the community; and
- Establishing effective management controls, policies and procedures, with accompanying documentation.
SKIP, Inc. services provide the expertise and project management skills required for effective deployment of new programs. We have successfully helped our customers meet their objectives of on-time delivery, high-quality and accurate program design, optimal performance and effectiveness and faster turn-around-time to achieve success. Our customers know that we will share knowledge and best practices to enable continued success and accelerated adoption of technologies and methodologies within your community.
For more information, call (334) 281-3721
or Register for a FREE introductory session
to find the right solution for your community